Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Butterfly Wing

P1010817

P1010823

P1010816
Cardi, cami, shoes: Target ($15, $8, and $20) ~ pants: Calvin Klein via Filene's Basement ($24) ~ belt: Anthropologie (gift) ~ necklace: Shimmerwings (gift)

Date: March 1, 2011
Ensemble message: Another outfit focused on a birthday gift.  This time, I organized what to wear around my amazing new necklace from The Husband.  The pendant has an actual butterfly wing in it - how awesome is that?!?  The wings are collected in the Peruvian Amazon after the butterfly's natural life cycle.  They are called Shimmerwings and can be found in a number of different sites online.

P1010815

P1010820

I saw these necklaces in a gift shop in New Hampshire over the summer, lusted over them for about 30 minutes.  On the verge of buying one, I was ensured by The Hubby that this would be a gift for either Christmas or my birthday.  Well, I totally forgot about the pendant (typical) so it was a really nice surprise when I opened up the jewelry box over the weekend :)

P1010829

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition