Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 7, 2011

In Like a Lion

P1010806

P1010809

P1010799
dress: F21 ($23) ~ cardi: Banana Republic (gift) ~ belt: Target ($17) ~ shoes: Marc Fischer via Macy's ($36) ~ cuff & earrings: gifts

Date: March 7, 2011
Ensemble message: Well, this March is certainly living up to it's catch phrase!  It poured cats and dogs all day Sunday along the east coast... well, at least from Vermont down to NJ.  I know because I was driving in it!  And today was really sunny but still cold with a bitter wind.  One can only hope that March goes out like a lamb...

P1010801

P1010808

How's early spring treating you? 

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition