Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, March 26, 2011

Softened Stripes

P1010817

P1010815

P1010809
turtleneck: Target ($14) ~ sweater: F21 ($24) ~ jeans: Buffalo via Macy's (?? old) ~ shoes: Steve Madden via Famous Footwear ($14) ~ necklace: gift

Date: March 25, 2011
Ensemble message: TGIF!  Well, a day late now but it's still the weekend :)  Yesterday I knew I'd have a full day at work and then dinner with friends afterwards, so I wanted to wear something that could transition from work to play.  I just bought this sweater from Forever21, and I love the soft, larger knit.... and I love how the vintage white color softens up harsher black and white stripes.

P1010814

P1010811

So I don't normally post on Saturdays, but what do you guys think?  Does it make a difference to you guys if I post Monday through Friday or 5 days a week but not consecutive days??  Inquiring minds want to know! :)

P1010823

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition