Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Waitress Dress

P1010830

P1010840

P1010829
dress: thrifted via Goodwill ($8) ~ cardi: Anthropologie (gift) ~ tights: c/o We Love Colors ~ boots: Chinese Laundry via Macy's ($65) ~ necklace: gift

Date: March 29, 2011
Ensemble message: This outfit was purposefully planned for yesterday because I went straight from work into New York City to see a band, Sallie Ford and the Sound Outside.  They were really, really great - such an awesome vintage sound, especially with Sallie's unique voice.  Go check them out - their first album is dropping on May 24th and they are taking their cd release parties back to the west coast (they're from Portland).  Sorry east coast and midwest readers... looks like we'll have to wait a bit until they make it back across the country!

P1010828

P1010834

So keeping with the retro vibe of the evening, I wore this dress that I just thrifted last weekend.  Based on last week's post on Sammy Davis Vintage, the "All That Jazz" label appears to be vintage.  I really love the collar... I wish I took a picture of the dress without the cardi because the cut reminds me of a waitress from a diner ;)  I actually made a killing in Goodwill... you'll definitely see more of my finds this week!

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition