Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Be Back Soon

P1010718

Hi everyone!  I wanted to let you know that I'll be taking the rest of the week off from blogging.  Some family time and personal time is needed right now.  Normally I'd push myself to be back in a couple days, but I've felt just so off this week that I'm giving myself some extra time to re-center.

In the meantime, check out my other haunts... Facebook will have some outtakes added soon for your viewing pleasure.  Also, be sure to follow me through Twitter!  I may not be tweeting a lot of original content this week, but I will retweet links that I like.

Thanks for understanding you guys, and I'll see you soon :)

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition