Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, March 4, 2011

Breezy Blouse

P1010817

P1010825

P1010812
shirt: Anthropologie ($42) ~ skirt: Gap Outlet ($19) ~ tights: c/o We Love Colors ~ shoes: Marc Fischer via Macy's ($36) ~ necklace: gift ~ bracelet: thrifted via Beacon's Closet ($8)

Date: March 2, 2011
Ensemble message: On Wednesday, I had a really important meeting that I wanted to look polished for but not overly corporate.  So, a pencil skirt, blousey top, and great heels were the perfect combo.  But enough about that... I took pictures outside!!!  The last time I attempted this, it. Was. FREEZING!  Not to say that the other day was balmy (the breeze had a bite to it), but it was almost 40 degrees.  Worth it for some sunny pics :)

P1010815

P1010826

In other cool news, it's Friday!  And I'm blogging from the road - hello technology!  The Hubby's Palm Pre can create it's own wireless hot spot.... perfect for road trips :)  Have an awesome weekend everyone!

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition