Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 21, 2011

A Little Bit Irish

P1010818

P1010814

P1010816
vest & long sleeve tee: Old Navy ($14 & $8ish, respectively) ~ skirt: Goodwill ($8) ~ boots: Ann Klein via Macy's ($115) ~ necklace: gift

Date: March 17, 2011
Ensemble message: Hey everyone!  I took the day off for a long ski weekend, but wanted to share what I wore last Thursday.  It happened to be St. Patrick's Day, and I happen to be a little bit Irish, so I incorporated a little bit of green into my outfit.  I really liked the results, but then realized later that afternoon that the whole look worked better if I zipped up my vest.  I wish I figured that out first thing in the morning!!  Oh well, as usual fashion is a constant work in progress for me ;)

P1010815

P1010811

I also wanted to give a warm hello to new readers and Twitter followers!  I promise that my posts are usually more consistent... transitioning roles at The Day Job has proven to be quite the challenge.  The balancing act will be worth it - at least it's a temporary craziness.  Also, I love hearing from you in the comments!  I promise to reply back to most of the comments left.  Happy Monday and I hope you all have a great week!

P1010821

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition