Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sheer Layers

P1010803

P1010809

P1010804
green shirt: H&M ($15) ~ black shirt: Rena Rowan thrifted ($4) ~ skirt: Kensie via Macy's (free with gift card) ~ tights: c/o We Love Colors ~ shoes: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom Rack ($100) ~ bangles: NY&Co ($10) & wearyourmusic.org ($15 each)

Date: March 16, 2011
Ensemble message:  Today was pretty busy with a variety of meetings, including one where I facilitated a training.  There was no need to get super dressed up, but I still wanted to look pulled together.  I like the sheer layers as it feels a little less risqué in the office.

P1010800

P1010808

Spring is starting to make its way to Northern NJ... while it brought rain this morning, this afternoon was sunny and worthy of some outdoor running :)  While my wardrobe choices are trending towards lighter weight materials, at the same time I still want to wear comfy sweaters but in a weird rebellious way... like with skirts and no tights.  Weird, right?  I don't get it either but maybe I'll act on it one day ;)

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition