Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Paper Doll Project

P1010805

P1010817

P1010813
cardi & belt: Target ($15 & $17) ~ t-shirt: Fossil ($20) ~ skirt: Ann Taylor Petites via Goodwill ($8) ~ tights: c/o We Love Colors ~ shoes: Marc Fischer via Macy's ($36) ~ necklace: gift

Date: March 22, 2010
Ensemble message:  Today, I did not dress myself.  Instead, I participated in the Paper Doll Project and let the lovely Kim from Fashion Momma dress me instead!  I asked Kim for help styling this thrifted skirt, last seen here.  I was stuck in a color AND styling rut with this one, but boy, did Kim come through!!  Not only did she choose my bright chartreuse cardi, but also recommended this graphic t-shirt... and said that I should wear it UNTUCKED!  I would never have picked this combo, but it totally works.  It's quirky yet office appropriate... so it's pretty much perfect :)

P1010804

P1010816

In return, I got to style up this whimsical dress for Kim!  Check out how I styled it over on her site.  I don't want to toot my own horn, but Momma's look pretty hot (toot toot ;)

P1010818

If you're curious about the other paper dolls, below is the full list.  Thanks again to Suze, Erin, and Liz for coming up with this fun collaboration!!!

dolls
Paper Doll Project partners!

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition