Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 24, 2011

Split Personality Dress

P1010811

P1010814

P1010809
sweater: Babette Ballinger via Filene's Basement ($24) ~ dress: Nick & Mo via Daffy's ($14) ~ boots: Rocket via Famous Footwear ($40) ~ necklace: gift

Date: March 24, 2011
Ensemble message: I don't know why I don't wear this dress more often... it's so cute!  I think it's maybe because I'm never really sure when to wear it.  The polka dots have a print in them that might be flowers, or maybe snowflakes.  It has short sleeves but is jewel toned.  Sort of a split personality, don't you think?  I am happy that I wore my cowboy booties.  My first instinct was to wear my heeled oxfords, but it was good to change things up.

P1010815

P1010808

Sorry for the really late posts the past couple days... transitioning into my new role continues to give me looonnnggg days at the office.  On a good note, it's Thursday night!  Good tv on tonight, and one day til the weekend.  Anyone else super stoked for the weekend?!?

P1010813

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition