Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 3, 2011

Vitamin C

P1010804

P1010810

P1010803
sweater: The Hubby's ~ skirt: Target ($12) ~ boots: Bandolino via Macy's ($85) ~ necklace: DIY

Date: March 3, 2011
Ensemble message: This is another orange colored item that I recently acquired!  I'm getting super itchy for spring and have been steering towards lighter knits and brighter colors lately... despite the fact that I have a ski weekend coming up!  Can we say denial??  But I'm being sure to keep the colors toned down since it's still technically winter.  Luckily, The Husband had this sweater on his shelf in the perfect grey, so on it went :)

P1010808

P1010811

Once the weather warms up, I'm anxious to pair this skirt with nautical stripes and bright tops for a color-blocking effect!  What are you wearing in anticipation of spring??

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition