Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, February 4, 2011

Remix: Wool Shorts

shorts remix
My Kind's Your Kind ~ Queen of Rap ~ Preppy & Patterned ~ Shorts & Lace ~ Studs & Stripes
Another well-loved item from my closet!  I bought these wool shorts from Anthropologie almost a year ago, but debuted them in July here.  What I really like about these is that the wool keeps the shorts formal, so I can equate them to a skirt.  And I've been able to transition them from season to season, which is the sign of a good wardrobe staple.  Which look do you like best??

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition