Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 13, 2011

Studs & Stripes

(If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I am away for a long weekend. But, I haven't forgotten about you readers!  I scheduled a couple posts for while I am gone... enjoy! :)


turtleneck: Target ($10ish) ~ open cardi: DKNY via Filene's Basement ($24) ~ shorts: Anthropologie ($35) ~ boots: Chinese Laundry via Macy's ($65)

Date: December 29, 2010
Ensemble message: This outfit was worn right after Christmas, while my offices were deadly quiet.  There was still a lot of snow on the ground from the blizzard so I needed to keep warm.  Didn't want to wear pants, but wasn't feeling a skirt either... so I went with my trusty wool shorts.  I had just scored this great DKNY open cardigan from Filene's Basement too, so I was eager to wear it :)





Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition