Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Borrowed Cardigan

P1010795

P1010807

P1010804
cardigan: The Hubby's ~ shirt: Anthropologie (gift) ~ skirt: Gap Outlet ($19) ~ shoes: Steve Madden via Famous Footwear ($14) ~ watch: Fossil (gift) ~ bangle: NY&Co ($10ish)

Date: February 16th, 2011
Ensemble message: Today's outfit was designed around stealing The Husband's grey & white striped cardigan.  Plain and simple :)  He has so many grandpa cardigans and looks adorable in them... and I'm envious that I don't have some of my own.  But why buy more when I can shop for free on the other side of the closet, right?!  (Love you ;)

P1010797

P1010806

Oh, and this adorable grey ruffly top was an early birthday gift from my sweet sister in law and her fiance!  Even though I hope to see them the weekend of my birthday, it's not so bad stretching out the celebration ;)

P1010802

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition