Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 7, 2011

Utilitarian Casual

P1010768

P1010764

P1010770
long sleeve t: DKNY via Filene's Basement ($12) ~ sweater: Target ($16ish) ~ pants: Calvin Klein via Filene's Basement ($24) ~ shoes: Kensie Girl via Century 21 ($20) ~ necklace: Free People (gift)
Date: January 28, 2011
Ensemble message: Ever since I bought these Calvin Klein pants, I've been craving them for all of my weekend looks.  Luckily, they also work for casual Fridays in the office!  This time, I kept the look sharp with graffiti stripes and a statement necklace but balanced it with a soft sweater and outdoorsy boots.

P1010763

P1010774

I also love rolling up the pants a bit to show off some fuzzy socks.  This is definitely the type of look I would rock on a ski vacation... which is where I am right now!  I've taken the week off from The Day Job to ski in Utah, so I don't think it was a coincidence that a week before, après-ski was already on my mind.

P1010772

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition