Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 24, 2011

Like a Blanket

P1010830

P1010838

P1010834
dress: F21 ($20) ~ cardigan: Babette Ballinger via Filene's Basement ($24) ~ shoes: Steve Madden via Famous Footwear ($14) ~ necklaces: gifts
Date: February 24, 2011
Ensemble message: No meetings today!!  I love collaborating with other people, but today I needed to be a hermit at my desk and plug away at a number of tasks.  So, this was a good opportunity to dress a little more casually and push the envelope with over the knee socks.  I love these socks... they are thick and nubby and do not get shown off enough.

P1010839

P1010843

But the true star of this outfit is my cardigan, which feels more like a blanket to me!  The front drapes nicely and it looks great loose or belted.  I wear this cardigan a lot more than it shows here on the blog.  Because it can go over just about anything, from a t-shirt to a button down to a dress like today, I find myself reaching for it more often than not.  What do you have to stop yourself from wearing all the time? 

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition