Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Expanding Your Wardobe

P1010835

P1010837

P1010834
top/dress: Delightfully Tacky ($20) ~ shirt: Old Navy ($8ish) ~ skirt: H&M (ancient, so not sure) ~ booties: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom Rack ($100) ~ earrings: Express (gift)

Date: February 23, 2011
Ensemble message: I led a meeting today, attended several others meetings, plus had lunch plans, so I wanted to look nice.  This "top" is actually a dress I bought from Delightfully Tacky when she was raising money for her cross country trip.  I love extending my wardrobe by make a dress look like a top or skirt!  Sorry, not much else to say... it's been a busy and sort of overwhelming week... but if you have tips on how to extend your wardrobe, please let me know! :)

P1010840

P1010833

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition