Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 14, 2011

Sort of Anti-Valentine's Day

P1010817

P1010797

P1010798
t-shirt: souvenir ($20) ~ sweater: Babette Ballinger via Filene's Basement ($24) ~ skirt: Old Navy ($15) ~ tights: c/o We Love Colors ~ shoes: Pink via Daffy's ($26)

Date: February 14, 2011
Ensemble message: This morning, getting dressed was tricky... it's Monday, my first day back from vacation, and Valentine's Day.  Nothing about this sounds like the start to a great day.  Don't get me wrong, I don't really have anything against this holiday, it's just that I'm not really for it either.  I think it's a mix of the popularity aspect (from back in school) and grand expectations that usually fall short.  The Husband and I will probably have a typical night in... maybe with a glass of wine.  Anything more than that will be a pleasant surprise, haha!

P1010807

P1010799

So then why am I wear a shirt with hearts???  Because it's actually a souvenir t-shirt from my vacation and says "Powder Mountain" somewhere beneath my sweater ;)

P1010811

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition