Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Watercolor Print

P1010789


P1010793


P1010791
sweater: Gap (gift) ~ dress: Anthropologie ($30) ~ boots: Bandolino via Macy's ($85ish)
Date: February 1, 2011
Ensemble message: Despite experiencing ridiculous amounts of frozen precipitation this winter, I wanted to make an extra effort to wear skirts and dresses to work this this week.  I was comfy on Monday but wanted to step it up a bit without getting too dressy.  Wearing a dress with boots once again was the compromise between style and weather!

P1010792

P1010788

I found this dress on the Anthropologie sale rack in December and had to have it.  The colors are all my favorites... I'm more of an autumn gal I suppose.  And the print is perfectly whimsical without looking too young. How about you?  Have you changed your style with all the snow and ice this week??

P1010797

Trusted Colleagues

Recognition