Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Classic Blazer

P1010789

P1010792

P1010791
blazer: BCBG via Macy's ($55) ~ shirt: The Hubby's ~ jeans: Target ($14) ~ shoes: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom Rack ($100) ~ necklace: Free People (gift) ~ earrings: gift

Date: February 4, 2010
Ensemble message: This past Friday was my last day in the office before going away for a week.  I needed to be productive, but my brain was already trying to check out.  I think my outfit is a reflection of this: classic black blazer paired with a relaxed-fit plaid shirt.  Skinny jeans paired with tall, edgy booties.  And my newest statement necklace, which has been getting a lot of love lately!

P1010788

P1010797

This outfit was also chosen for my participation in the Everybody, Everywhere style challenge.  This was my first time participating, and they asked everyone to style up a classic blazer.  Want to see how others conquered this challenge?  Click below!


Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition