Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Kind’s Your Kind







shirt: Zara ~ shorts: Anthro ~ shoes: ?? via DSW ~ necklace/earrings: DIY ~ watch: Fossil

Date: July 28, 2010
Ensemble message:  Polished comfort was today’s theme!  The humidity has returned full-blast, and with no major meetings today, I didn’t feel like getting super gussied up today.  So I started with the shorts (my alternative skirt) and dug around in my closet for a top.  Lo and behold – this Zara shirt!  One of my faves, and I haven’t worn it yet this summer!!!  Done and done.  

Too bad humidity = bitey bugs = serious cranky face on Nicole.  I smile, I swear! ;)


Oh yes, I made the necklace and earrings.  Last time I was in the craft store, the different mediums just spoke to me.  I love the different textures and also wanted a larger turquoise piece.





Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition