Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 21, 2011

Moving Day

P1010801

P1010807

P1010799
sweater: Banana Republic ($13) ~ leggings: Target ($20... but thick, really worth the money!) ~ scarf: H&M (old... $8ish?) ~ boots: Bandolino via Macy's ($85) ~ bracelet: gift
Date: February 21, 2011
Ensemble message: Today definitely did not start off on a good note.  First, it's Presidents' Day, but The Day Job does acknowledge this as a company holiday (boooo).  Second, it snowed AGAIN!  But the news actually didn't hype up the bad roads when they should have... so instead of working from home, I drove in and my 4 wheel drive car was all over the road.  Third, this was my first day at my new desk, so I knew I would be unpacking boxes.

P1010804

P1010800

Well, things didn't go quite as planned, and my boxes never showed up!  Not a good start to the week, but then again, things can only go up from here right?? :)

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition