Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 31, 2011

Black & Blue & Grey


sweater: men's section at Daffy's ($16) ~ skirt: Necessary Objects via Century 21 ($25) ~ boots: Chinese Laundry via Macy's ($65) ~ necklaces: gifts

Date: January 31, 2011
Ensemble message: It's Monday and I'm super busy at work... so I went with an outfit that I would be comfortable in but also look nice for when I met with others.  If you haven't noticed, comfort has been key lately because a) Q1 is the busiest time for HR at The Day Job, and b) It snows on average once a week around here!


Knowing that another storm was heading our way, I took advantage of the sun this morning to get some outdoor shots.  As cold as it is, they just look so much nicer than my living room.  Plus, my living room is covering in ski equipment right now in anticipation of an upcoming trip! 


What did you wear to work today?

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition