Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, November 11, 2010

Buttoned Down & Untucked


shirt: H&M ($15) ~ skirt: Target ($6) ~ belt: H&M ($10ish) ~ shoes: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom Rack ($100) ~ necklace: thrift shop in Zurich, Switzerland ($20)

Date: November 11, 2010
Ensemble message: Today once again lacked meetings and general face-to-face human interaction, beside the people who sit around me.  Which is ok by me… the start of the week was hectic, so I needed these couple days to catch my breath!


Knowing that my schedule was open today, I leaned more towards a casual look and left my shirt untucked.  Oh the horror!  Just kidding :)  Because this shirt is so long, I treated it like a tunic and belted it for some shape.  And because of the looser fit, you can’t really tell that I’m wearing a body con skirt underneath… it could easily have been the bottom half of a pencil skirt.


Oh one last thing… a big shout out to my new readers!!!  Over the past couple weeks, I’ve seen more traffic and comments, so welcome!  If you would like to share what you wear to express your personality at the office, please e-mail me to join the People’s Panache.  You can also follow me via Blogger, Bloglovin’, RSS feed, Twitter, and Facebook.  That’s right, 5 chances to see all my new posts.  Y’all come back now, ya hear?



Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition