Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 22, 2010

She & Him



shirt: H&M ($40) ~ pants: Banana Republic ($70ish) ~ belt: Target ($17) ~ shoes: Steve Madden via Famous Footwear ($14) ~ bangle & chains: gifts

Date: November 16, 2010
Ensemble message: Wow, what a looong day!  For those of you who do not have insight into the world of HR, once a year, we help facilitate meetings where managers discuss their employees' performance from the past year.  Because my company operations on a January to December calendar, we are in the middle of those conversations now.  These meetings last multiple hours because there is typically a standoff when we get down to the last few people who need to be bumped down a rating.  I'll stop boring you now, but feel free to e-mail me with questions (I expect none, haha!)


This outfit was from last Tuesday.  It was a typical day in the office, lots of computer work and no face-to-face meetings.  I know I don't normally wear pants, but I love the contrast of the feminine shirt to the houndstooth pants.  I'm not wild on the boxy fit, but I think the tucked in shirt and skinny belt accentuate my curv.  And while these pants are hemmed just a smidge too short for heels, they work perfectly for flats!  


Ok, done for tonight... check back tomorrow for the first of four holiday related wordy posts!  (vs. picture posts :)

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition