Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 15, 2010

Carissa Rose - Lola Dress


  
dress: c/o Carissa Rose ~ shoes: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom Rack ($100) ~ necklace: Free People (gift) ~ bracelet: thrifted ($8) ~ wrap watch: NY&Co ($20)

Date: November 15, 2010
Ensemble message: Today I was a back-up interviewer for an all-day recruiting event.  This is one of those times where I wanted to look super professional so I would make a good impression on our candidates.  Since I was a back-up, there was a good chance that they would not need my help.  I never did get called in, but I wanted to be prepared, just in case.


How do you like my dress?  It was sent to me by Carissa Rose, and it truly fits like a dream.  This is her Lola dress, which you can see is a slim fit, high waisted design.  It is such a classic look and can work for any number of occasions.  To put my style spin on it, I decided to wear tougher heels and a studded statement necklace.  Other than that, I wanted to keep the accessories to a minimum so I could let Lola shine!  In the future, I'm going to find ways to remix this dress on the more casual side, and I also have plans to wear it to Christmas Eve dinner.


Carissa Rose clothing is designed specifically for women with larger busts.  While she advertises for D cups and larger, her clothing fits B and C cups too (I'm proof of that!).  Carissa Rose clothing is made to flatter the curviest of bodies... meaning there is amble room in the chest, but is nipped in at the waistline for the most flattering hour glass silhouette.  The main clothing line is actually button down shirts, probably THE HARDEST basic to find if you have any sort of bosom at all.  Based on the high quality construction of the Lola dress, I would recommend anything from the Carissa Rose line.  Check her out today!


Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition