Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, November 5, 2010

Friend Friday: Shampoo, Soap, & Deodorant - Oh My!

Happy Friday!  To shake things up, I did a video post this week for Friend Friday.  This week, we are talking about the frequency at which you shower and if you use organic products.  No really, I talk about my shower habits... I dare you to hit play! ;)



Products I Use:

Degree Clinical Protection, $6.99
Dove Gentle Exfoliating Bar Soap, $11.99 for 8

Suave Naturals Body Wash, $3.49
Tigi Eco Awesome Shampoo, $19.99

"Green & Natural" Products Found on Drugstore.com*:

Kiss My Face Liquid Rock Deo, $1.49
Tom's of Maine Long Lasting Deo, $4.99

Kirk's Original Coco Castile Bar Soap, $1.19
Tom's of Maine Natural Moisturizing Body Wash, $6.49

de-lux Shampoo Rosemary Mint, $4.79
Organix Shampoo Revitalizing Pomegranate Green Tea, $4.99

* Not a sponsor but rather a resource.


The Friend Friday project by Modly Chic is a way for fashion bloggers to share more about themselves and create a friendly connection with other bloggers. Join the conversation by joining the Fashion Beauty Friend Friday Google Group.

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition