Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Office Boho



dress: F21 ($23) ~ vest: Target ($12) ~ boots: Bandolino via Macy's ($85-ish) ~ necklace: F21 ($5) ~ cuff: gift

Date: November 17, 2010
Ensemble message: This morning I was unexpectedly greeted by bright and blinding sun!  The problem was, I was totally expecting heavy rain… meaning I was not planning on taking photos this morning, so I didn’t lay out clothes last night!!  I felt like a kid waking up to no snow when 5+ inches were predicted.  Except that I’d rather be disappointed by the sun :)

   
Since I was in a rush, I started looking through my dresses.  And since I knew I’d be number crunching in front of my computer all day, I grabbed this one since it’s an easy fit and cotton.  I added a spin with the vest and originally had my blue mary janes, but it didn’t really fit together.  The vest said “boho” and the shoes said “girly,” so I swapped the heels for my short cowboy boots.  That was too costume-y for me, so I went with these boots, a good ol' stand by.  Not terrible for being in a rush… that’s why I make sure my clothes can mix and match with at least 3 different pieces before buying them!



Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition