Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We Love Colors: Rust Tights



sweater: JCrew ($?? olllddd) ~ skirt: Kensie via Macy's (free with giftcard) ~ tights: Nylon/Lycra Microfiber c/o We Love Colors ~ shoes: Kensie Girl via Century 21 ($20) ~ necklace: Aerie ($5)

Date: January 26, 2010
Ensemble message: Today's weather was snowy and work consisted of resolving a ridiculous amount of issues with a new system.  But let's cut to the chase... yes, I am wearing super duper bright tights!!!  I chose rust color thinking that it would be a darker, more coppery color.  Totally wrong, haha!  In any room that is not dim, these tights are orange.  Like, hot sauce orange, which I ironically spilled all over my skirt shortly after taking these pics (oops).  Don't get me wrong, I'm still digging the color... but this pair will probably be reserved for weekend wear only.  I wouldn't want to blind anyone as I walk from meeting to meeting ;)


Otherwise, I really did like this outfit.  And, I scored these Kensie Girl ankle boots for just $20 at Century 21!!  Though we are already at the end of January, there is still a ton of snow in the forecast for the northeast and we probably won't thaw out until April.  Plus, I will be in Utah for a week-long ski vacation next month, and I wanted another pair of shoes to wear besides my tall, chunky Sorels.  I will definitely be wearing the heck out of these!


Just another reminder - enter to win a free pair of tights!  Giveaway ends on 1/28 at noon!!

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition