Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Blog Skirt



turtleneck: Banana Republic ($?? pretty old) ~ skirt: Anthropologie ($35) ~ boots: Bandolino via Macy's ($85ish) ~ belt: UO ($14) ~ necklace: DIY

Date: January 11, 2011
Ensemble message: I didn't have too much going on at work yesterday, so I went for a skirt and boots combo.  This skirt has graced the pages of Employed Panache several times, and Jonna Martin actually referred to it as "The Blog Skirt" - haha! :)  I am going to start doing remix posts, starting Friday... it won't be this skirt this week, but I'll feature another EP fave!



Not much else to say today... work has been crazy so my mind's a little burnt.  But how cute is my pup Donna?! ;)


Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition