Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 20, 2011

Working From Home

sweater:  forgotten men's brand via Daffy's ($16) ~ pants: Calvin Klein via Filene's Basement ($24) ~ toe socks: gift

Date: January 18, 2011
Ensemble message: Since the northeast has been getting consistently hit with snowy and/or icy weather, I have been stuck working from home 3 days already this year!  Typically I haven't taken outfit photos on these days, so I figured I would give you guys a peek into how I dress when working from home.  While there are many days that I work in my pj's or gym clothes, I do like to push myself to shower and get dressed, even if I'm super casual.  So on Tuesday, I donned a soft sweater, roomy pants, and toe socks.  Toe socks make any dreary day better ;)


I find that if I need extra motivation or energy to keep me going, I will treat the work from home day like a regular day and "get ready" (though I probably won't put on make-up or put product in my hair).  I think that if I ever had a gig where I worked from home most days, I would stick to some sort of routine to get me up and moving.  How about you?  Do you get dressed on work from home days??

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition