Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 20, 2011

Working From Home

sweater:  forgotten men's brand via Daffy's ($16) ~ pants: Calvin Klein via Filene's Basement ($24) ~ toe socks: gift

Date: January 18, 2011
Ensemble message: Since the northeast has been getting consistently hit with snowy and/or icy weather, I have been stuck working from home 3 days already this year!  Typically I haven't taken outfit photos on these days, so I figured I would give you guys a peek into how I dress when working from home.  While there are many days that I work in my pj's or gym clothes, I do like to push myself to shower and get dressed, even if I'm super casual.  So on Tuesday, I donned a soft sweater, roomy pants, and toe socks.  Toe socks make any dreary day better ;)


I find that if I need extra motivation or energy to keep me going, I will treat the work from home day like a regular day and "get ready" (though I probably won't put on make-up or put product in my hair).  I think that if I ever had a gig where I worked from home most days, I would stick to some sort of routine to get me up and moving.  How about you?  Do you get dressed on work from home days??

Trusted Colleagues

Recognition