Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Simple & Sweet


sweater: INC via Macy's (gift) ~ shirt: H&M ($15) ~ pants: Target ($22) ~ boots: Chinese Laundry via Macy's ($65) ~ earrings: Arizona boutique ($7)

Date: January 19, 2010
Ensemble message: Since returning to NJ, I've only wanted to dress cozy and warm.  Between the snow/ice and post vacation blues, I've had zero desire to wear a skirt or dress.  I know, very unusual for me!  Since my energy is still low/depressed, it's easier to just go with it.  (Aren't you supposed to be re-energized following a vacation?!  Maybe I need a couple more days...)



I also have plans after work tonight - yes, on a school night!  I am meeting a friend to review her resume and talk careers, so pants felt right for a working session at Starbucks.  Then, since I'm a super rebel, I am meeting The Husband and In-Laws for dinner.  Something tells me my energy will not be much higher tomorrow morning... but all totally worth it :)

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition