Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 3, 2011

Ruffles for Warmth

 


dress: American Rag via Macy's ($18) ~ sweater: Derby (gift) ~ boots: Bandolino via Macy's ($85) ~ earrings: gift

Date: January 3, 2010
Ensemble message: Welcome 2011!  It's the start of another year, which  means 12 months of possibilities and new beginnings.  And for those of us who have cut back on work for the past couple weeks (or took off altogether), welcome back!  I am pumped for the upcoming year... 2011 is going to be amazing, I can just feel it!!!  But I'll talk more about new opportunities - aka resolutions - in tomorrow's post.  Today, my main goal was to get my brain defuzzed and crank out quality work at the Day Job.  I have a lot going on and knew I had to shake the laziness, and quickly too.


I find it very difficult to get back in the swing of things after a week or 2 off my typical routine.  Anyone else like that?  What can I say, I'm a creature of habit :)  Don't be fooled by the apparent effort behind today's outfit... I created this look during a lazy afternoon last week where I sat in my closet and created outfits around photos that inspired me and/or items I haven't worn lately.  This will make getting dressed easy this week :)  I'm glad I had an outfit ready that made me feel pulled together, even though I was mostly sleepy.  Change your outfit - change your state of mind!


Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition