Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, October 18, 2010

Easy Camel & Grey



sweater: Express (gift) ~ wool pants: Banana Republic (somewhere in the ballpark of $60-$80... wool pants are always so pricey that most of the time I blindly hand over my credit card so I don't wuss out) ~ shoes: Nine West ($? ancient) ~ necklace: Macy's ($10) ~ cuff: gift

Date: October 18, 2010
Ensemble message:  Another Monday, another struggle to get out of bed!  Last night I toyed with the idea of wearing a skirt, but then I realized that I had 4 hours of meetings.  In a row.  And since conference rooms are generally cold, pants and a sweater were the way to go.  


But I wanted to keep the look more modern, so I chose camel pants and a grey dolman sweater.  The trendy neutral combo this season!  I think the best part of this trend is that most people probably already have both grey and camel items in their closet!


I had a ton of fun taking the action shots, even though my fingers were numb from the cold by the end.  I would have taken some more, but then I noticed a creeper watching me.  I going to ignore him, except I was downwind of El Creepo and his cigarette, which I’m pretty sure was a “funny” cigarette!!!  Drugs + creepers = get the heck out of Dodge!  Photo shoot was over immediately… I hope he doesn’t become a regular in the morning :(


Oh by the way… my titles will no longer be lyrics from the songs in my head.  As an experiment of sorts, I will be using key words to see if my readership increases.  Hopefully that’s not too boring for ya :) 

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition