Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, October 4, 2010

Do You Remember When...



shirt: Anthroplogie ($35) ~ pants: Fossil ($65) ~ shoes: Pink via Daffy's ($26) ~ watch: Fossil (gift) ~ earrings: gift ~ bracelets: via Wear Your Music ($10 each) 

Date: October 4, 2010
Ensemble message: I knew today would be cold and wet and dreary.  Again.  Autumn doesn't seem to like us much this year... too much rain and too cold too quickly.  For once I didn't feel like wearing a skirt, so instead I pulled out my favorite tweed pants.  I like them because of the stitched seam up the front and the brown/orange pattern.  Not too dark and not too light!



On a more personal note, today is my second wedding anniversary! :)  The Husband and I started out as friends in high school, but then started dating after our sophomore year in college.  So while we've been married just 2 years, we've known each other for what feels like a lifetime already.  He's truly my best friend - always has and always will be.  Ok enough gushing, here's some pics from our wedding day!



Honeymoon in Chile ~ the most un-panache week of my life, yet the BEST week of my life! :)

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition