Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, October 8, 2010

Flashback of a Feeling


striped shirt: Target ($12) ~ lace shirt: Zara (gift/old) ~ jeans: Target ($14) ~ shoes: Marc Fischer via Macy's ($36) ~ necklace: F21 ($5) ~ bracelets: WearYourMusic.org ($10 each)

Date: October 8, 2010
Ensemble message:  It’s Fridayyyyyyyy!!!!  I’ve had a really long week, how about you?  I can’t wait for a weekend full of Italian food with friends, football, and fall activities including a “petting zoo” in the country (long story…perhaps some weekend pics are in order over at the Employed Panache Facebook page?)


Typically I don’t post Friday outfits for a few reasons… first, not everyone can wear jeans to the office on Fridays, but I can, so I take full advantage each week :)  Second, after dressing up all week, sometimes I just don’t feel like putting a lot of effort into my outfit on Friday.  Third and similarly, I’m usually so beat by the end of the week that I just don’t fee like making the effort to take pictures.  I love this blog, but you need a break from everything once in awhile!


However, someone requested that I post more casual Friday pictures.  (You know who you are.  You're welcome.)  AND, this morning it was gorgeous out!  I felt totally energized to put more thought into what to wear with my jeans.  I wore heels for you guys, that’s how much I love my readers ;)


Happy Friday and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition