Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Silk & Stripes

 

"Shake it like a ladder to the sun

Makes me feel like a madman on the run
Find me, never, never far gone

So get your leather, leather on on on"
~The Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Zero"



Date: October 26, 2010
Ensemble message: It's been a slow week at the Day Job... not really sure what's going on!  The calm before the storm, perhaps?  Either way, I had ZERO meetings today!  This gave me the green light to wear something a little more casual and fun.

shirt: Target ($12) ~ silk tank: JCrew ($25) ~ skirt: Gap Outlet ($19) ~ shoes: ?? via DSW ($??) ~ necklace: F21 ($5) ~ cuff: gift

Roll in the navy & white stripes, which is was really popular over the summer.  But then again, the temps rose into the 70's today, so summer weather calls for summer trends!  I'm not the only one holding onto stripes this fall... Ashley & Becca over at Free Honey are still wearing them too.


What do you think... are stripes still in or should they be packed away with our other summer clothes??

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition