Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, October 11, 2010

Stop the Bus & Turn the Radio Up High



jacket: F21 ($20ish) ~ shirt: H&M ($15) ~ pants: Target ($22) ~ shoes: Target ($25ish super duper old) ~ watch: Fossil (gift) ~ earrings: took from sister aka free


Date: October 11, 2010
Ensemble message:  Does anyone else change their strategy for dressing based on the seasons?  I’m talking beyond wearing a jacket or tights vs. bare legs.  I’ve noticed that in the summer, my only goals are to not melt much during the day and to ward of extreme AC temps.  As the weather has begun cooling down, my strategy has started to change.  Mondays seems to be all about simplicity and comfort, while the rest of the week’s outfits have a bit more thought behind them.


 Not that I haven’t been thinking of this exact outfit for awhile now!  Remember my Friday Inspiration post a few weeks ago?  This outfit is my copy cat of Jessica’s at What I Wore.  Well, the shirt’s a bit longer, the jacket shorter, and the shoes are different… but I think you can see the connection. 


What looks do you want to copy right now?


Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition