Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Romance

top/dress: thrifted (Beacon's Closet); skinny jeans: Target; shoes: Nine West Outlet; cuff: gift; wrap watch: NY&Co

Date: June 25, 2010
On the schedule: Shortened Friday due to summer hours!  Then happy hour on the Hudson River, which unfortunately got cancelled :(

I have to say, I am really lucky that my company allows us to leave early on Friday for summer hours!  Well, if we put in extra time Monday-Thursday.  But still!  Thinking that I would be in the office for a few hours, then running errands and heading out to socialize, I wanted an outfit that would easily make that transition...


Behold one of my recent finds from Beacon's Closet!  I was actually looking for sundresses when I spotted this white cotton shift with gorgeous red and blue embroidery.  While trying it on, I realized that this could be a fun and flirty dress, a shirt, or even a bathing suit cover up!  I immediately fell in love and cannot wait to remix this fabulous find.  Yes, this shift will get a lot of attention this summer.  Aside from casual Fridays, I want to create a Monday-Thursday appropriate outfit too.  More to come, I promise.


Oh yeah, I finally painted my toe nails :)  No more sandal shame!

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition