Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hot Hot Hot!


skirt: Anthropologie; shirt: Anthro (gift); belt: UO; shoes: ?? via DSW; watch: Fossil (gift); necklaces: gifts

Date: June 24, 2010
On the schedule: Facilitating an in-person information session (with challenging messages).  Oh yeah, and it was like 100 degrees outside with 1000% humidity :P

Last Thursday was hot hot hot!!!  I abhore the humidity, and add sky high temps, and I'm miserable.  I was literally melting while taking these pics (at 7am too!)  But Donna was nice enough to provide motivation via sloppy dog kisses :)



I absolutely love Anthropologie, and have slowly acquired some pieces... slowly, so I don't break the bank.  This skirt was one of my first ever purchases, and I still love it to pieces.  In cooler weather, I pair it with dark tights and sit it lower on my waist.  In the warmer seasons, I like to to make this skirt more high-waisted with the belt.

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition