Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, July 26, 2010

Before They Turn the Summer Into Dust









shirt: Target ~ skirt: Fossil ~ shoes: Nine West Outlet ~ necklace/earrings: gift ~ wrap watch: NY&Co ~ rope bracelet: DIY

Date: July 26, 2010
Ensemble message:  It was finally below 70 degrees this morning!  I’ve had this out fit in mind for a couple weeks, but couldn’t bear to wear ¾ sleeves in the heat.  I feel like anything I wear with this striped shirt becomes a bit more nautical, but I’m ok with that!

The woods were cool and damp this morning (we had some pretty bad t-storms yesterday).  It was the perfect start to a Monday morning because everything felt fresh and new.








I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  I did a little DIY on Friday and will show it off later this week! 


Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition