Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, July 12, 2010

Sleepyhead




dress: Zara; cardigan: Gap; sandals: Target; amber & turquoise necklace/earring set: gift; wrap watch: NY&Co

Date: July 12, 2010
Ensemble Message*: The dress and sandals say, "I'm still on vacation!" while the sensible cardigan says, "Get into the office and buckle down, playtime is over."

Such a struggle to get up this morning... all the way through late afternoon, I felt like my head was in a cloud.  I hope it clears soon - it's going to be a busy week, plus I have so much I want to blog about!!  And once again it was a steamy morning... so I opted to take photos inside, away from the harsh morning sun.

* By the way, I'm changing my format a bit... previously entitled "On the schedule", I'm now going to translate what I hope my outfit communicates upon first impression.




Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition