Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Can Feel with My Sun Hands






shirt: Target ~ skirt: Necessary Objects via Century 21 ~ shoes (not pictured): Elle via Kohls ~ watch: Fossil (gift) ~ bracelet: thrifted from Beacon's Closet ~ earrings: yet another gift (my mom loves to buy me and my sister jewelry from local artists in Cape Cod :)

Date: June 15, 2010
Ensemble message: Let's hear it for remixes!  You might remember these pieces from such blog posts as Training Gear and Sailor Stripes.  Another hot Thursday, and I wanted a cute, casual, cool, and comfortable outfit for work today.

My friend Monica, owner of the other buddy skirt, told me that she wore hers yesterday.  Instant inspiration!  But I wanted to steer away from nautical.  Browsing my t-shirt drawer, this green one caught my eye.  And it pops so nicely against the navy/denim skirt.




Extra bonus: wearing the same bright green color as one of my directors - brownie points! ;)

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition