Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Woke Up with the Power Out


shirt: Limited (gift) ~ t-shirt: Target ($15) ~ skirt: Necessary Objects via Century 21 ($20) ~ shoes: Nine West Outlet ($27) ~ watch: Fossil (gift) ~ bangles: thrifted ($8), NY&Co ($20) ~ earrings: little shop in Arizona ($7)

Date: August 26, 2010
Ensemble message:  Breaking out the buddy skirt!  I love this skirt, but it definitely challenges me when I style it up.  Not sure why I didn’t pair this lace top with it sooner… when I held both up together in my closet, it was such a natural match!



It finally stopped raining (after 4 days!) so it was back to the bridge in the woods.  A little morning zen before starting a crazy day :)  Despite the lovely weather, our power just went out as I was typing this!!  (Hence, the lyrics in the title.)  But everything came back on after only 15 minutes or so... phew!


Trusted Colleagues

Recognition

Search

Loading...