Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 13, 2012

Olive & Raspberry

P1011009

P1011004

P1011011
dress: Target ($28) ~ cardigan: Banana Republic (gift) ~ boots: Steve Madden via DSW ($120) ~ belt: Anthropologie (gift) ~ necklace: gift

Date: January 11, 2012
Ensemble message: When I received this cardigan for Christmas, I immediately wanted to pair it with all things olive! I started with my favorite olive pants, so I decided to wear it with my favorite olive dress next. I really like how the raspberry color brightens up an otherwise neutral outfit. Also, I’m loving the preppy nature of the overall look (belt, boots), but that the color of the cardigan gives it a twist!

P1011005

My only regret?  Not pinning the neckline better :(

P1011015

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition