Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 27, 2012

Blustery Day

P1010937

P1010930

P1010934
dress: Anthropologie ($30) ~ cardi: August Silk via Nordstrom Rack ($20) ~ scarf: Gap Outlet ($8) ~ shoes: Mia via DSW ($60)

Date: January 18, 2012
Ensemble message: Just a colorful outfit for a blustery day!  Been pretty crazy around here lately - the Day Job has been highly challenging and has me going full speed all the time.  The optimist in me says that this will all be worth it...... my impatient side wants to see results now ;)

P1010932

Don't forget - you still have a few more hours to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway!

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition