Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 9, 2012

Striped... Again

P1010998

P1011003

P1010997
shirt: Old Navy ($7) ~ skirt: Atelier via Nordstrom Rack ($20) ~ boots: Chinese Laundry via Macy's ($65) ~ belt: Target ($15) ~ necklace: Free People (gift)

Date: January 9, 2012
Ensemble message: Hi, my name is Nicole, and I'm addicted to stripes.  Except, I don't really want to overcome this addiction.  There are few prints that I find myself turning to over and over... actually, stripes are the only print that I can wear multiple days in a row.  And stripes are the only print that I don't mind buying multiple of in one shopping trip.  So, I'll stay addicted, thank you very much :)

P1011002

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition