Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mixing Blacks

P1010940

P1010943

P1010939
shirt: American Rag via Macy's ($35) ~ blazer: Marshall's ($24) ~ skirt: Atelier via Nordstrom Rack ($20) ~ shoes: BCBG (gift) ~ necklace: gift ~ bangle: NY&Co ($10ish)

Date: January 19, 2012
Ensemble message: I always tend to dress a little more formally when I have meetings with directors and VPs... pencil skirts and blazers usually come into play.  I'm personally not a fan of wearing a lot of black in the form of a suit - too *yawn* for me.  So I mixed up the the colors and prints a bit with a floral top.

P1010944

P1010945

Oh, and I didn't forget - here is the winner from the Shabby Apple contest:

random winner
winner congrats

Congrats Erin!  Shabby Apple will contact you shortly.

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition