Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, February 16, 2012

Inspired: Off of Broadway

P1011022

P1011025

P1011023
sweater: Express (gift) ~ jacket: Olive & Oak via Century 21 ($30) ~ jeans: Target ($14) ~ shoes: Steve Madden via Famous Footwear ($14) ~ bracelets: self-made & old ~ necklace: gift ~ earrings: won from Acute Designs

Date: January 13, 2012
Ensemble message: I like to read style blogs that focus on professional style, but I also read many that have a more casual vibe.  Off of Broadway is one of those - Amanda has a great sense of style and wears mostly thrifted items.  Which makes sense, since she runs her own thrift store :)  As soon as she posted this outfit, I knew I could remake it from my own closet.  Amanda lives in a warmer climate, so she can get away with wearing the lightweight jacket on mild winter days, but I used my jacket as another inside layer.  This is perhaps a little more casual than a normal Friday at the office, but some weeks call for slouchy layers and flats.  Thanks for the inspiration, Amanda!

P1011028

For more of my style inspirations, check out my Pinterest account - you'll find Amanda's original photo here as well!

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition