Bzzz, bzzz ~

My Photo
Nicole Martin
New Jersey
Remixing my wardrobe to create buzz-worthy, office-approved outfits! Find out more at: Creating Panache.
View my complete profile

Subscribe

Cross Pollination

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Faux Fur

P1010959

P1010949
cardigan: Banana Republic (gift) ~ cami: Target ($9) ~ pants: Calvin Klein via Filene's Basement ($24) ~ scarf: Express (gift) ~ shoes: Mia via DSW ($60) ~ watch: Fossil (gift)

Date: December 29, 2011
Ensemble message: Pretty simple message here... it was post-Christmas and I wanted to wear a couple new items I had received as gifts.  I was also going to be moving offices that day, so a skirt or dress wouldn't be the most practical.  And done.

P1010953

But seriously... this faux fur scarf is ah-mazing!  My secret santa (aka my younger sis) bought it for me, and it adds the right amount of fanciness to every outfit ;)  What accessory adds fanciness to your outfits??

Trusted Colleagues

Dresses from Shabby Apple
indi custom banner

Recognition